Today I have finally completed the designs for the subculture project, with both the chosen illustration and the two spread pages finished and ready for printing.
After completing the illustration using the help and advice I gain from the class presentation of the prototype, I managed to insert the illustration into InDesign, where I added the final touch of the Creative Review logo and placed the image onto the center of the front page. After that, I took the two designs and put them into a ready made (PowerPoint) presentation for the final presentation of the project. I, along with everyone else, then show our presentations to the class, displaying the two pieces of work, along with the journey we made to create them.
The final result is shown bellow:
Also using assistance from the presentation, I managed to complete the double page spread using InDesign (shown bellow).
The presentation went generally well (despite some technical issues) with me being able to a larger, more professional presentation that allowed the class to understand the process that I took to create the two designs, as well as any other information I collected along the way.
Despite the technical problems, the class enjoyed the presentation and I am glad that it did not fail to inform them in my work process.